Airworthiness Accountable Manager & Nominated Person
1-day course | Virtual, Classroom & In-company Delivery
- Classroom course in London Gatwick
- Designed and delivered by experienced UK CAA inspectors
- Understand the Accountable manager responsibilities for ensuring compliance
- Explore the key topics affecting the industry today
Next available course
|19/09/2023||Online||£479.75||5 places remaining||Book|
What is an Airworthiness Accountable Manager?
The Airworthiness Accountable Manager is accountable and responsible for the overall management and direction of an organisation performing activities under EASA Initial and Continuing Airworthiness regulations such as Part-21, Part-145, Part-M and Part-147. This includes financial, culture, safety awareness and compliance.
This course will provide delegates with an overview of the responsibilities of the Accountable Manager within an Approved Organisation. The areas covered during the course include financial responsibility, the delivery of Safety, ensuring Regulatory Compliance under the Air Navigation Order (ANO) and EASA Regulations and an overview of the future regulatory approach being adopted by the UK CAA.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Approved Airworthiness Organisation Accountable Managers and Nominated Persons, those seeking to hold the post, and National Aviation Authority (NAA) Inspecting staff who may be responsible for the acceptance of the Accountable Manager.
This training course will include the following topics:
- Legal Implications
- Regulation development
- Management & Structures
- Performance-Based Oversight
- Safety Management
- Quality Assurance
- Human Factors
By the end of this course delegates will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the:
- Requirements of the applicable regulations that apply to Approved Organisation holders
- Responsibilities of the Accountable Manager for ensuring compliance within their own organisation
- Familiarity with the key topics affecting the industry today
There are no formal qualifications required but it is recommended to be familiar with airworthiness and maintenance concepts.
Delivery Methods: Classroom and Virtual
This course can be delivered virtually or face-to-face in classroom at our London Gatwick training centre.
Browse the table below to select your preferred date, delivery method and location (classroom only). If you can not find your preferred form of delivery and date, please contact us.
- Web = Virtual online delivery using WebEx video conferencing. We have applied a 5% discount to all our virtual course deliveries. Unless stated otherwise, our virtual courses are streamed live, starting at 09:00 am (UK time).
- Class = A face-to-face classroom course delivered in the location listed in the “venue” column. In light of COVID-19, please check your eligibility and our COVID-19 measures.
Review of course
We can also tailor this training courses to suit an organisation’s individual training requirements. These bespoke training packages can be delivered virtually or onsite in a classroom at a client’s international location. Contact us for more information.
|Course Type||Course Name||Start Date||End Date||Venue||Cost||Availability||Book|
|Web||Airworthiness Accountable Manager & Nominated Person||19/09/2023||19/09/2023||Online||£479.75||5 places remaining||Book|
|Web||Airworthiness Accountable Manager & Nominated Person||16/01/2024||16/01/2024||Online||£479.75||More than 5 places||Book|