Airworthiness Accountable Manager & Nominated Person
1-day course | Classroom, Virtual & In-company training
- Classroom courses in London Gatwick
- Designed and delivered by experienced UK CAA inspectors
- Explore the regulations that apply to Approved Organisation holders
- Understand the responsibilities of the Accountable Manager for ensuring compliance
|Start Date||End Date||Venue||Price (Excl. VAT)||Availability||Book|
|16/01/2024||16/01/2024||Online||£479.75||More than 5 places||Book|
|23/04/2024||23/04/2024||Online||£520.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|17/07/2024||17/07/2024||Online||£520.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|01/10/2024||02/10/2024||Online||£520.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|16/01/2025||16/01/2025||Online||£520.00||More than 5 places||Book|
What is an Airworthiness Accountable Manager?
An Airworthiness Accountable Manager is a key position within an aviation organisation responsible for ensuring compliance with airworthiness regulations and maintaining the safety and airworthiness of the organisation’s aircraft fleet. This individual is accountable for implementing and managing an effective airworthiness management system, overseeing the maintenance and inspection programmes, and ensuring that all aircraft and components meet the required standards. The Airworthiness Accountable Manager works closely with regulatory authorities, maintenance personnel, and other stakeholders to ensure the organisation’s continued adherence to airworthiness standards and to promote a culture of safety and compliance.
This course will provide delegates with an overview of the responsibilities of the Accountable Manager within an Approved Organisation. The areas covered during the course include financial responsibility, the delivery of Safety, ensuring Regulatory Compliance under the Air Navigation Order (ANO) and EASA Regulations and an overview of the future regulatory approach being adopted by the UK CAA.
This course is suitable for Approved Airworthiness Organisation Accountable Managers and Nominated Persons, those seeking to hold the post, and National Aviation Authority (NAA) Inspecting staff who may be responsible for the acceptance of the Accountable Manager.
This training course will include the following topics:
- Legal Implications
- Regulation development
- Management & Structures
- Performance-Based Oversight
- Safety Management
- Quality Assurance
- Human Factors
By the end of this course delegates will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the:
- Requirements of the applicable regulations that apply to Approved Organisation holders
- Responsibilities of the Accountable Manager for ensuring compliance within their own organisation
- Familiarity with the key topics affecting the industry today
There are no formal qualifications required but it is recommended to be familiar with airworthiness and maintenance concepts.
Meet your Instructors
We offer two different ways to attend this course:
- Face-to-Face Classroom Course: Embrace the traditional learning method by attending our physical training venue. Benefit from direct interaction with our instructors and fellow participants, creating an immersive and hands-on learning experience. To book a classroom course, please check the booking table at the top of this page and select your preferred training venue location.
- Instructor-Led Virtual Course: Enjoy the flexibility of attending this training remotely from your home or office with our live virtual course. Engage in interactive learning from anywhere in the world. We usually use WebEx or Zoom for our virtual courses. To attend this course virtually, look for the ‘online’ venue option in the booking table above.
Please note that course durations may vary slightly between our face-to-face and virtual deliveries. Please refer to the start and end date of your chosen course.
Our goal is to offer flexible, effective and convenient course delivery methods that suit your preferences and learning needs. Please choose the option that works best for you!
If you can’t see a classroom or virtual option, we likely haven’t released the next set of dates. Please get in touch to find out when we’ll announce the new dates, and we’ll be sure to keep you informed once they are available or even add you to our waiting list.
Other courses you might be interested in
This course demonstrates how Airworthiness and Safety Regulation is controlled in the UK and provides an overview of the processes and procedures used by the UK CAA to ensure that individuals, manufacturers, operators and maintenance organisations comply with the relevant Airworthiness Regulations, setting this work in the International context established by ICAO and EASA.
Part CAMO including Part M
This course provides delegates with an introduction to the continuing airworthiness regulations, including the EASA and UK CAA regulations, now the UK has left the EU. It provides a review of the Part CAMO Continuing airworthiness organisation requirements and Part M continuing airworthiness standards