Our Services & Capabilities
As part of the UK CAA, we know how to regulate aviation.
Our team of skilled subject matter experts can advise across the entire spectrum of civil aviation regulation.
Drawing on the multidisciplinary expertise from across the UK CAA, we provide in-country, desk-based and virtual advisory services, covering all of aviation’s critical regulatory elements.
Having operated in over 140 countries, our advice is trusted around the globe. We pride ourselves on expert understanding of local markets and cultures – delivering targeted results that improve aviation oversight and compliance following ICAO and EASA international standards. Our assistance includes:
- Institutional capacity building programmes
- Review, recommendation, development and implementation of aviation policies, legalisation and regulation
- Preparation support for ICAO audits and post-audit assistance
- Organisation development, design and restructuring for National Aviation Authorities
- Guidance on regulatory oversight and compliance
- Advice on regulatory manuals, technical procedures and guidance material
- Compliance audits and design reviews
- Aviation strategy, studies and market assessments
- Regulatory tools and IT systems
- Training consultancy
Who we serve
Our experienced subject matter experts and partners provide strategic advice and valuable insight on the regulatory issues that matter most to sectors across the aviation industry.
- Governments and National Aviation Authorities
- Aircraft Manufacturers
- Airlines and Commercial Air Transport Operators
- Airports and Air Navigation Service Providers
- Defence Organisations
- Flight Simulator Manufacturers and Operators
- Training Organisations