EASA Part 21 G Production Organisation Approval
2-day course | London Gatwick, Singapore & In-company
- Delivered by experienced UK CAA inspectors
- Requirements of the applicable regulations that apply to Approved Organisation holders
- Find out how to complete and release an EASA form one
- An understanding of the relationship between the UK CAA & EASA
Production organisations need to be able to demonstrate and maintain compliance with EASA Part 21 Subpart G.
In this course, you will find out how to do that. Your UK CAA expert instructors will provide an overview of EASA Part 21 Subpart G and associated Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM). You will also receive instruction on how to construct a Production Organisation Exposition.
Our Singapore courses are delivered in cooperation with the Singapore Aviation Academy. Please visit the SAA website for upcoming dates
This course is suitable for individuals responsible for compliance or certification within a production organisation. It is also suitable for those individuals responsible for the oversight of production organisations, either of subcontractors or from a regulatory perspective.
This training course will include the following topics:
- UK CAA, JAA and EASA
- Part 21 and it’s Subparts
- Part 21 Subpart G Production Organisation Approvals (POA)
- Construction of a Production Organisation Exposition
- EASA Form 1
- CAA Production Organisation Approval assessment process
By the end of the course delegates will be able to demonstrate understanding of the:
- Requirements for ensuring compliance with CAA, EASA or other National Aviation Authorities (NAA) requirements
- Processes involved in undertaking the CAA’s POA Assessment
- The Production Organisation Exposition and its construction
- Completion and release of an EASA Form 1
- Control of suppliers / sub-contractors
It would be advantageous for delegates to be familiar with, or have experience of working in, a quality or production related industry.
Review of course
|Course Type||Course Name||Start Date||End Date||Venue||Cost||Availability||Book|
|Class||EASA Part 21 G Production Organisation Approval||23/10/2019||24/10/2019||London Gatwick||£900.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|Class||EASA Part 21 G Production Organisation Approval||04/12/2019||05/12/2019||London Gatwick||£900.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|Class||EASA Part 21 G Production Organisation Approval||09/03/2020||10/03/2020||London Gatwick||£900.00||More than 5 places||Book|