Part 21 G Production Organisation Approval
2-day course | Virtual, Classroom & In-company Delivery
3-day course | Virtual, Classroom & In-company Delivery
- Classroom course in London Gatwick and Singapore
- Delivered by experienced UK CAA inspectors
- Requirements of the applicable regulations that apply to Approved Organisation holders
- Find out how to complete and release an EASA and UK CAA form one
- An understanding of the relationship between the UK CAA & EASA
Next available course
|04/09/2023||London Gatwick||£900.00||More than 5 places||Book|
Production organisations need to be able to demonstrate and maintain compliance with Part 21 Subpart G.
In this course, you will find out how to do that. Your UK CAA expert instructors will provide an overview of EASA/UK CAA Part 21 Subpart G and associated Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM). This course covers information on the requirements of UK CAA Part-21G, and its links to EASA Part-21G. You will also receive instruction on how to construct a Production Organisation Exposition.
Our Singapore courses are delivered in cooperation with the Singapore Aviation Academy. Please visit the SAA website for upcoming dates
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for individuals responsible for compliance or certification within a production organisation. It is also suitable for those individuals responsible for the oversight of production organisations, either of subcontractors or from a regulatory perspective.
This training course will include the following topics:
- UK CAA and EASA
- Part 21 and it’s Subparts
- Part 21 Subpart G Production Organisation Approvals (POA)
- Design/Production Interface Arrangements
- POA Compliance Checklists
- Construction of a Production Organisation Exposition
- EASA Form 1, CAA Form 1, EASA Form 52, CAA Form 52 and C of C
- Section B Production Organisation Approval assessment process
- Part 21 Subpart F Production without Approval
- Case Study
By the end of the course delegates will be able to demonstrate understanding of the:
- Requirements for ensuring compliance with CAA, EASA or other National Aviation Authorities (NAA) requirements
- Processes involved in undertaking the CAA’s POA Assessment
- The Production Organisation Exposition and its construction
- Completion and release of an EASA and/or UK CAA Form 1
- Control of suppliers / sub-contractors
It would be advantageous for delegates to be familiar with, or have experience of working in, a quality or production related industry.
EASA Part 21 G Production Organisation Approvals
Production Organisation Approvals (POAs) are managed by EASA in accordance with Subpart G of Regulation (EC) No 748/2012.
Delivery Methods: Classroom and Virtual
This course can delivered virtually or face-to-face in classroom at our London Gatwick and Singapore training centres.
Browse the table below to select your preferred date, delivery method and location (classroom only). If you can not find your preferred form of delivery and date, please contact us.
- Web = Virtual online delivery using WebEx video conferencing. We have applied a 5% discount to all our virtual course deliveries. Unless stated otherwise, our virtual courses are streamed live, starting at 09:00 am (UK time).
- Class = A face-to-face classroom course delivered in the location listed in the “venue” column. In light of COVID-19, please check your eligibility and our COVID-19 measures.
Review of course
We can also tailor this training courses to suit an organisation’s individual training requirements. These bespoke training packages can be delivered virtually or onsite in a classroom at a client’s international location. Contact us for more information.
|Course Type||Course Name||Start Date||End Date||Venue||Cost||Availability||Book|
|Class||Part 21 G Production Organisation Approval||04/09/2023||05/09/2023||London Gatwick||£900.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|Web||Part 21 G Production Organisation Approval||27/11/2023||28/11/2023||Online||£855.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|Web||Part 21 G Production Organisation Approval||05/02/2024||05/02/2024||Online||£855.00||More than 5 places||Book|