Part 21 G Production Organisation Approval
2-day course | Classroom, Virtual & In-company training
- Classroom courses in London Gatwick and Singapore
- Delivered by experienced UK CAA inspectors
- Master the regulations that apply to Part 21 G Approved Organisations
- Discover how to complete and release an EASA and UK CAA form one
|Start Date||End Date||Venue||Price (Excl. VAT)||Availability||Book|
|05/02/2024||06/02/2024||Online||£855.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|15/05/2024||16/05/2024||London Gatwick||£910.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|11/09/2024||12/09/2024||London Gatwick||£910.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|25/11/2024||26/11/2024||Online||£910.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|03/02/2025||04/02/2025||Online||£910.00||More than 5 places||Book|
What is Part 21 G – Production Organisation Approval?
Part 21 G, also known as Production Organisation Approval (POA), is a regulatory framework that governs the production of aircraft components and systems. It sets forth the requirements and procedures that a company must adhere to in order to obtain approval as a production organisation. Part 21 G ensures that manufacturers comply with stringent quality standards, manufacturing processes, and documentation practices to ensure the airworthiness and safety of aircraft and their components. This approval is essential for organisations involved in the production, assembly, or modification of aircraft parts within the European aviation industry.
Production organisations need to be able to demonstrate and maintain compliance with Part 21 Subpart G. In this course, you will find out how to do that.
Your UK CAA expert instructors will provide an overview of EASA/UK CAA Part 21 Subpart G and associated Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM). This course covers information on the requirements of UK CAA Part-21G, and its links to EASA Part-21G. You will also receive instruction on how to construct a Production Organisation Exposition.
Our Singapore courses are delivered in cooperation with the Singapore Aviation Academy. Please visit the SAA website for upcoming dates
This course is suitable for individuals responsible for compliance or certification within a production organisation. It is also suitable for those individuals responsible for the oversight of production organisations, either of subcontractors or from a regulatory perspective.
This training course will include the following topics:
- UK CAA and EASA
- Part 21 and it’s Subparts
- Part 21 Subpart G Production Organisation Approvals (POA)
- Design/Production Interface Arrangements
- POA Compliance Checklists
- Construction of a Production Organisation Exposition
- EASA Form 1, CAA Form 1, EASA Form 52, CAA Form 52 and C of C
- Section B Production Organisation Approval assessment process
- Part 21 Subpart F Production without Approval
- Case Study
By the end of the course delegates will be able to demonstrate understanding of the:
- Requirements for ensuring compliance with CAA, EASA or other National Aviation Authorities (NAA) requirements
- Processes involved in undertaking the CAA’s POA Assessment
- The Production Organisation Exposition and its construction
- Completion and release of an EASA and/or UK CAA Form 1
- Control of suppliers / sub-contractors
It would be advantageous for delegates to be familiar with, or have experience of working in, a quality or production related industry.
Meet your Instructors
We offer two different ways to attend this course:
- Face-to-Face Classroom Course: Embrace the traditional learning method by attending our physical training venue. Benefit from direct interaction with our instructors and fellow participants, creating an immersive and hands-on learning experience. To book a classroom course, please check the booking table at the top of this page and select your preferred training venue location.
- Instructor-Led Virtual Course: Enjoy the flexibility of attending this training remotely from your home or office with our live virtual course. Engage in interactive learning from anywhere in the world. We usually use WebEx or Zoom for our virtual courses. To attend this course virtually, look for the ‘online’ venue option in the booking table above.
Please note that course durations may vary slightly between our face-to-face and virtual deliveries. Please refer to the start and end date of your chosen course.
Our goal is to offer flexible, effective and convenient course delivery methods that suit your preferences and learning needs. Please choose the option that works best for you!
If you can’t see a classroom or virtual option, we likely haven’t released the next set of dates. Please get in touch to find out when we’ll announce the new dates, and we’ll be sure to keep you informed once they are available or even add you to our waiting list.
Other courses you might be interested in
Part 21 J – Design Organisation Approval
This course provides delegates with an understanding of the UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Part 21 Subpart J and the associated topics concerning the changes to Type Design, Supplementary Type Certificates (STC) (modifications) and repairs.
Airworthiness Accountable Manager & Nominated Person
This course will provide delegates with an overview of the responsibilities of the Accountable Manager within an Approved Organisation. The areas covered during the course include financial responsibility, the delivery of Safety, ensuring Regulatory Compliance under the Air Navigation Order (ANO) and EASA Regulations and an overview of the future regulatory approach being adopted by the UK CAA.