Our team of environmental and regulatory experts work together to advise across the entire spectrum of civil aviation regulation.
Having worked in over 140 countries, we recognise that no two States are the same. We cultivate leading experts who take time to know your industry, understand your challenges and work with you to address your aviation priorities.
Drawing on leading specialists from CAAi and the UK CAA’s Environmental Research and Consultancy Department, those who have helped to establish some of today’s international environmental standards, our assistance covers multiple areas of greenhouse gas emissions and climate change mitigation and adaptation, aircraft noise management and regulation, and wildlife management.
Our expert’s participation and leadership of ICAO and ECAC panels and working groups place us in an unparalleled position to provide forward-looking and effective environmental solutions for the sustainable development of tomorrow’s aviation.
What we’re working on
We are developing capacity building and technical assistance programmes to support all international aviation stakeholders in addressing their climate change challenges.
- Capacity building and technical assistance for implementing of ICAO’s Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation (CORSIA).
- Assessment of State’s environmental and climate change challenges and opportunities.
- Studies to support States’ Action Plans for greenhouse gas emissions and promote environmental protection within the civil aviation industry.
- Capacity building and technical assistance for the implementation of environmental management systems in the aviation sector.
- Vulnerability assessment to climate change in the aviation sector.