From our comprehensive portfolio of training capabilities and services, we consult with our clients on their tailored training needs, to ensure our training solutions fully meet their particular requirements and challenges.
We specialise in the design and delivery of training solutions to directly meet our clients’ needs, going above and beyond basic training and regulatory requirements to ensure the realisation of lasting benefits for our clients.
We can work with you at various levels of training programme design, from lightly tailored content or in-company delivery, through to fully customised and complex training solutions. With unparalleled experience and capability – working in close collaboration with UK CAA subject matter experts – we incorporate exceptional subject specific knowledge into our training solutions.
Our flexibility and versatility enable us to deliver the majority of our public access courses as bespoke solutions, either delivered in our training facilities or in-company at the client’s preferred location.
Our tailored training services are delivered both in the UK and internationally. The training solution can be provided as either a stand-alone course or as part of a learning and development corporate strategy – combined with technical advisory services, to ensure the training solution you embark on is tailored to shape your organisation’s future.
In addition to our academic training provision, we are also able to offer support with on-the-job training. Due to the complex nature of on-the-job enquiries, all requests are handled on a case by case basis and may involve, with prior arrangement, attachment either in the UK or overseas.
Tailored Training Enquiries
To discuss how our tailored training solutions could benefit your organisation, please contact a member of our training team:
T: +44 (0) 330 0224401
- Bespoke regulatory training in accordance with EASA and ICAO standards
- Tailored training solutions shaped to meet your individual requirements
- Can be delivered as a stand-alone course or as part of a custom learning strategy
- Delivered in-company at the client’s preferred location
- On-the-job (OTJ) training solutions
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
Benefits of in-house training
- Saves travel and accommodation costs
- Reduces time away from the office
- Provides an efficient and cost effective way to transfer knowledge and build skills within you team
- Often more cost-effective than sending your team on individual courses
Open access courses
Our open access courses are delivered throughout the year at locations worldwide, and cover all aspects of aviation safety regulation.