We can support the implementation of an effective, high-performing safety system that meets the requirements of ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices.
Safety Assistance by the UK CAA
As part of our commitment to pursuing targeted, continuous improvements to aviation systems, culture, processes and people, we have developed a range of services to support States, National Aviation Authorities and industry at each stage of the ICAO Global Aviation Safety Plan.
Our assistance includes:
- Review and development of aviation safety regulations
- Guidance on effective safety oversight
- ICAO safety audit preparation (USOAP, ICVM)
- Post ICAO audit support/corrective action plans and capacity building
- Safety Management System design, development and implementation
- State Safety Programme design, development and implementation
- Performance Based Regulation design, development and implementation
- Guidance on regulatory manuals and guidance materials
- Comprehensive assistance to Airports and Air Navigation Service Providers to comply with the ICAO and European requirements.