What is flight operations?
Flight Operations is the management of aircraft operations and can be divided into four main areas. Commercial Air Transport (CAT); Non Commercial Complex (NCC); Non Commercial Other Than Complex Aircraft (NCO); Specialised Operations such as aerial survey or towing.
This course focuses on the process of compliance with European Community rules on Commercial Air Transport (CAT) Operations.
Designed and developed by practising Senior Flight Operations Inspectors, it is aimed at people working within both a regulatory and operational environment. This course forms a core part of the standard induction program for newly recruited UK CAA Flight Operations Inspecting Staff.
The course will equip you with the core knowledge and competencies to work towards and assess compliance.
This training course will include the following topics:
- Legislation Overview and Practical Exercise
- Overview of Safety Management Systems
- Flight Data Monitoring
- Maintenance Management and EASA Part M (Continuing Airworthiness)
- Part OPS / EU-OPS – Subpart J – Mass and Balance, Part OPS / EU-OPS – Subpart E – All Weather operations / RNAV Approvals and Part OPS / EU-OPS Subpart F, G, H and I – Performance
- Navigational Approvals
- Part OPS/ EU-OPS – Subpart Q – FTL including MSM Process
- Practical Auditing
- Part-FCL & Part OPS Subpart N
- MMEL & MEL Theory & Practical Workshop
- Flight Check Workshop
- Non-Compliant Operators
- Helicopters (JAR-OPS 3)
How to apply?
You can view, book and pay for our open access courses via our online booking system.
Alternatively, please contact our Training Team for more information.
T. +44 (0)330 0224401
- Duration: 2-week course
- Locations: London Gatwick
- Price: £4,300.00 (VAT exclusive price)
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Inspecting staff within flight and ground operations, both in regulatory and industry positions.
The course may also be beneficial to AOC Post Holders and Compliance Auditors within the aviation regulatory environment.
People also viewed
Cabin Safety Inspector Theory
Provides delegates with an overview of the processes and practices surrounding the regulation of Cabin Safety.
An Introduction into Compliance Monitoring
This course is designed to reinforce delegate understanding of skills necessary to manage, plan, conduct and report a wide range of audits in support of regulatory compliance.