One of our key strengths is in assisting a wide range of organisations to implement compliance frameworks, thereby meeting ICAO and European requirements.
As part of our commitment to pursuing targeted, continuous improvements to aviation systems, culture, processes and people, we have developed a range of services to support States, National Aviation Authorities (NAAs) and industry at each stage of the ICAO Global Aviation Safety Plan.
Our assistance can cover:
- Review and development of aviation safety regulations
- Guidance on effective safety oversight
- ICAO safety audit preparation (USOAP, ICVM)
- Post ICAO audit support/corrective action plans and capacity building
- Safety Management System design, development and implementation
- State Safety Programme design, development and implementation
- Performance Based Regulation design, development and implementation
- Guidance on regulatory manuals and guidance materials
- Product compliance guidance and accreditation to ICAO and EASA standards