SMS Development & Implementation
A Safety Management System (SMS) is a series of defined, organisation wide processes that provide for effective risk-based decision-making related to your daily business. SMS focuses on maximising opportunities to continuously improve the overall safety of the aviation system.
Leveraging UK CAA best practice expertise across all element of the ICAO SMS regulatory framework, we can provide a range tailored services to your specific requirement, including:
- Review/gap analysis of current SMS compliance with ICAO standards
- Phased SMS implementation plan
- Development of a Safety Management Manual
- Open access SMS courses or tailored training programmes
- SMS capacity building (including both practical and on-the-job training)
Watch our SMS expert, Simon Roberts, explain how to plan, apply and implement an SMS in aviation:
As an ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS corporate member, we provide extensive training for aviation professionals across the globe, covering all aspects of regulatory performance and compliance.
Based on UK, EASA, and ICAO international standards, our courses are quality assured by practising UK CAA Regulators – delivering training and professional development in a class of its own.
Our course specialisations include:
- Safety and Risk Management
- Design, Production and Maintenance
- Regulation, Compliance and Monitoring
- Airports, Air Traffic and Airspace
- Aviation Security
- Learning & Development
In addition to our open access course programme, we also deliver in-company and tailored training packages to suit an NAA’s exact requirements. Our training programmes focus on practical knowledge transfer using presentations, discussions, group exercises and practical application of theory to develop effective competencies, delivering results to individuals and organisations.
Get in touch
Speak to Alejandro about this service