EASA Part M/ Part CAMO including CAA Malaysia Part M – Continuing Airworthiness Management
2.5-day course | Virtual & In-company training
- Gain detailed understanding of EASA Part M, EASA CAMO and CAA Malaysia Part M
- Learn the skills to realise the potential problems with Part M and Part CAMO implementation and how to avoid these
- Understand how these regulations might be implemented in their related fields
What is an EASA Part M Continuing Airworthiness?
EASA Part M Continuing Airworthiness means all of the processes ensuring that, at any time in its operating life, the aircraft complies with airworthiness requirements in force and is in a condition for safe operation.
This course provides delegates with a detailed knowledge of EASA Part M, EASA Part CAMO and CAA Malaysia Part M Continuing Airworthiness Management. Including differences where appropriate between EASA Part M and CAAM Part M. It includes a review of CAA Part M, its Subparts and airworthiness guidance material.
This course is suitable for individuals working in, or with oversight of the continuing Airworthiness Management of all aircraft types. It is equally suitable for both commercial and non-commercial owners, operators and maintenance organisations. As CAA Malaysia introduces AN 6501/AN 6502 for MROs, individual/organizations involved in these Maintenance Approvals should also consider attending.
This training course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to aviation organisations in Malaysia on the concepts of continuing airworthiness management
- Continuing Airworthiness regulations in EASA and CAA Malaysia
- CAA Malaysia Part M overview, its paragraphs and guidance material
- Significant differences between EASA Part M and CAA Malaysia Part M
- Detailed review of Part M Subparts B, C, D, E,F, G,H and I
- Practical exercises of Part M implementation.
By the end of this course, delegates will demonstrate understanding of the following through practical exercises and group discussions:
- The relevance of the various Subparts of EASA Part M, EASA Part CAMO and CAA Malaysia Part M.
- The relevance of Part M Subpart G / Part CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management) and Subpart I (Airworthiness Review Certificates/Reports) as appropriate to their aircraft and individual roles
- The relevance of CAA Malaysia Airworthiness Notices AN 6101 and AN 6102
- Overview of EASA Part CAO and Part ML
- Potential problems with Part M / Part CAMO implementation and how to avoid these
- How these regulations might be implemented in their related fields.
Delegates should have experience in Continuing Airworthiness or Maintenance.
Delegates should review EASA Part M, EASA Part CAMO and CAA Malaysia Part M regulation (and its Airworthiness Guidance Material).
Meet your Instructors
EASA Part M Continuing Airworthiness (including SEARIF)
EASA Part 145 including DCA Malaysia Notice 6501 (CAA Malaysia Part 145 Maintenance Organisation Approval)
Safety Management Systems – Principles and Applications (MAvA)
Devan has been with the UK CAA since 1998 and has about 52 years’ experience in the aviation industry, spread across both GA and large aircraft. He has worked with Airlines / MROs based overseas and in the UK. Devan holds an EASA Licence in Cats B2/limited B1 and C. He is a Member of the Royal Aeronautical Society and an Incorporated Engineer with the UK Engineering Council.
This course can only be attended virtually online. At present, this course is not delivered in-person at one of our training venues.
- Instructor-Led Virtual Course: Enjoy the flexibility of attending this training remotely from your home or office with our live virtual course. Engage in interactive learning from anywhere in the world. We usually use WebEx or Zoom for our virtual courses.
If you can’t see an upcoming course date, we likely haven’t released the next set of dates. Please get in touch to find out when we’ll announce the new dates, and we’ll be sure to keep you informed once they are available or even add you to our waiting list.
This course is delivered virtually.
Browse the table below to select your preferred date.
- Web = Virtual online delivery using WebEx video conferencing. We have applied a 5% discount to all our virtual course deliveries. Unless stated otherwise, our virtual courses are streamed live, starting at 09:00 am (Kuala Lumpur time).Please see below for other time zones.
Kuwait City: 04:00
Other courses you might be interested in
Airworthiness Accountable Manager & Nominated Person
This course will provide delegates with an overview of the responsibilities of the Accountable Manager within an Approved Organisation. The areas covered during the course include financial responsibility, the delivery of Safety, ensuring Regulatory Compliance under the Air Navigation Order (ANO) and EASA Regulations and an overview of the future regulatory approach being adopted by the UK CAA.
Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation Approval and Part 66 Certifying Staff
In this course, delegates will discuss EASA and UK Part 66 Engineer licensing and Part 147 approved training organisations, together with the associated Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Materials (GM). The knowledge and skills developed through the course will participants to demonstrate and maintain compliance.