Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation Approval and Part 66 Certifying Staff
2-day course | Virtual, Classroom & In-company Delivery
- Classroom course in London Gatwick, Malaysia
- Delivered by experienced UK CAA inspectors
- Gain an understanding of compliance and the approval processes
What is Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation Approval?
Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation Approval is the European standard fort the approval of maintenance training organisations and it has two parts; basic training and aircraft type rating training. The basic training covers requirements for the issue of a Part 66 aircraft maintenance licence. The aircraft type rating training deals with the requirements for the endorsement of type ratings to the Part 66 aircraft maintenance licence.
What is Part 66 Certifying Staff?
Part 66 Certifying Staff is the European standard detailing with the requirements for the issue, extension and variation of Part 66 aircraft maintenance licence.
In this course you will discuss EASA and UK Part 66 Engineer licensing and Part 147 approved training organisations, together with the associated Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Materials (GM). The knowledge and skills developed through the course will allow you to help your organisation demonstrate and maintain compliance.
he course is suitable for you if you are an employee of a Training Organisation, administer the licensed engineer authorisation process or regulate such organisations.
The course is beneficial for Accountable Managers, Heads of Colleges, Quality Managers, Training Managers, Examiners, Assessors and Instructors.
This training course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to EASA
- Part 66 certifying staff and associated AMC/GM
- The EASA approval processes
- Part 147 approved training organisations and associated AMC/GM
- Construction of Maintenance Training Organisation Exposition
- Construction and control of training material
- Quality oversight and audit programme
- Basic and type training requirements
By the end of the course delegates will demonstrate understanding of the:
- Compliance with European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) regulations
- Initial approval requirements and process of Part 147 approved training organisations
- Production of a Maintenance Training Organisation Exposition (MTOE)
- Construction and control of training courses
- Requirements for procedures for control of the Approval and the quality oversight of the organisation
- Requirements for initial issue and amendment of the Part 66 Licence
It would be advantageous for delegates to be familiar with, or have experience of, aviation training.
This course can delivered virtually or face-to-face in classroom at our London Gatwick or Malaysia training centres.
Browse the table below to select your preferred date, delivery method and location (classroom only). If you can not find your preferred form of delivery and date, please contact us.
- Web = Virtual online delivery using WebEx video conferencing. We have applied a 5% discount to all our virtual course deliveries. Unless stated otherwise, our virtual courses are streamed live, starting at 09:00 am (UK time).
- Class = A face-to-face classroom course delivered in the location listed in the “venue” column. In light of COVID-19, please check your eligibility and our COVID-19 measures.
Review of course
|Course Type||Course Name||Start Date||End Date||Venue||Cost||Availability||Book|
|Class||Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation Approval & Part 66 Certifying Staff||06/02/2023||07/02/2023||London Gatwick||£900.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|Class||Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation Approval & Part 66 Certifying Staff||14/06/2023||14/06/2023||London Gatwick||£900.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|Class||Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation Approval & Part 66 Certifying Staff||18/10/2023||19/10/2023||London Gatwick||£900.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|Web||Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation Approval & Part 66 Certifying Staff||27/02/2024||28/02/2024||Online||£855.00||More than 5 places||Book|