Part CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation approval)
1-day course | Virtual, Classroom & In-company
- Classroom courses in London Gatwick
- Provides understanding of the concepts of the Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO)
- Delegates will explore the requirements to obtain a Part CAMO approval
- Explains the process for issuing an Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) and the term ‘Controlled Environment’
- Please note course dates may be altered to reflect legislation publications
What is Part CAMO Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation approval?
Part CAMO is Annex Vc to (EU)1321/2014 and contains the requirements to be met by an organisation to manage the continuing airworthiness of an aircraft and its components for installation.
This course provides delegates with an understanding of the revised structure of (EU) 1321/2014 Continuing Airworthiness Regulations and provides a focus on Annex Vc (Part CAMO). The course will explain the new regulations together with the changes from the previous regulation and will help delegates prepare themselves for demonstrating compliance. The course will also explain how SMS and occurrence reporting is addressed.
This course is suitable for individuals working in, or with oversight of, Continuing Airworthiness Management of Aircraft either as part of an AOC or as a stand-alone organisation. Tangible benefits have been identified by employees of Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul approval holders, Maintenance organisations, Operators and Regulatory staff from National Aviation Authorities (NAAs).
This training course will include the following topics:
- Regulation Structure (Previous and New)
- The (EU) 1321/2014 Cover Regulation
- Key Definitions
- Scope of Part CAMO approval
- Application for Approval
- The Terms of Approval and Privileges
- Changes to the Organisation and Continued Validity
- Occurrence Reporting
- Management System inc SMS
- Contracting and Subcontracting
- Record Keeping
- The Exposition (CAME)
- Personnel Requirements
- Continuing Airworthiness Management
- Airworthiness Review and links to Part M and ML
- Part CAMO Requirements for the Authority
- Case Studies
By the end of this course, delegates will demonstrate understanding of the following through workshops and group discussions:
- New Continuing Airworthiness Regulatory Structure
- Key components of Part CAMO
- Practical application of Part CAMO
- Implementation of Part CAMO with an organisation
- Interface between Part CAMO, Part 145, Part 66/ Part 147 and EU-OPS
- Continuing Airworthiness Management from both a regulatory and industry perspective
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
This course can delivered virtually or face-to-face in classroom at our London Gatwick training centre.
Browse the table below to select your preferred date, delivery method and location (classroom only). If you can not find your preferred form of delivery and date, please contact us.
- Web = Virtual online delivery using WebEx video conferencing. We have applied a 5% discount to all our virtual course deliveries. Unless stated otherwise, our virtual courses are streamed live, starting at 09:00 am (UK time).
- Class = A face-to-face classroom course delivered in the location listed in the “venue” column. In light of COVID-19, please check your eligibility and our COVID-19 measures.
Review of course
|Course Type||Course Name||Start Date||End Date||Venue||Cost||Availability||Book|
|Web||Part CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation Approval)||12/05/2021||12/05/2021||Online||£479.75||More than 5 places||Book|
|Web||Part CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation Approval)||07/07/2021||07/07/2021||Online||£475.75||More than 5 places||Book|
|Web||Part CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation Approval)||07/07/2021||07/07/2021||Online||£479.75||More than 5 places||Book|
|Web||Part CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation Approval)||20/10/2021||20/10/2021||Online||£479.75||More than 5 places||Book|
|Class||Part CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation Approval)||17/02/2022||17/02/2022||London Gatwick||£505.00||More than 5 places||Book|
EASA Part CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation approval) Instructors
EASA Part 145 Maintenance Training Approval
EASA Part M Continuing Airworthiness
EASA Part CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation approval)
Andrew has been working in the aviation industry for 47 years, in the areas of aircraft maintenance, continuing airworthiness and as a safety regulator. Andrew is a qualified aircraft maintenance engineer with 17 years of aircraft maintenance experience, on multiple aircraft types, in various roles.
Andrew has been part of the UK CAA for 30 years. During this time he worked with foreign Civil Aviation Authorities and Governments on improving safety standards and levels of compliance with ICAO standards.
Andrew has vast experience of the implementation and application of UK CAA and EASA requirements and he brings this experience to all the courses that he delivers.