AOC Accountable Manager & Nominated Person
1-day course | Virtual, Classroom & In-company
- Classroom course in London Gatwick
- Practical group discussion on regulations applicable to AOC holder
- Improve team management and communication
What is AOC Accountable Manager?
An Air Operator Certificate (AOC) Accountable Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective management system and for ensuring that all activities can be financed and carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations. He or she is directly accountable for the safety of the organisation.
This course provides delegates with the requirements and expectations of an AOC Accountable Manager.
Delegates will be introduced to the appropriate regulations that apply to AOC holders and will benefit from a greater understanding their responsibilities. The course is based on ICAO, EU, EASA & UK CAA documentation and requirements.
This course is suitable for Accountable Managers and Nominated Person, or those seeking to hold such post within an Air Operator.
This training course will include the following topics:
- Regulatory requirements and compliance
- Safety Management
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory developments
- Team Management
- Standards and Procedures
By the end of this course, delegates will develop a good understanding of:
- Expectations and requirements of an AOC Accountable Manager
- Regulations applicable to AOC holder
- Content and format of the NAA interview
- Team management and communication
Candidates should have an understanding of the operational requirements and issues that are relevant to their area of responsibility.
This course can delivered virtually or face-to-face in classroom at our London Gatwick training centre.
Browse the table below to select your preferred date, delivery method and location (classroom only). If you can not find your preferred form of delivery and date, please contact us.
- Web = Virtual online delivery using WebEx video conferencing. We have applied a 5% discount to all our virtual course deliveries. Unless stated otherwise, our virtual courses are streamed live, starting at 09:00 am (UK time).
- Class = A face-to-face classroom course delivered in the location listed in the “venue” column. In light of COVID-19, please check your eligibility and our COVID-19 measures.
Review of course
AOC Accountable Manager Instructors
Captain Richard Miller has over 30 years of experience in the aviation industry in both an operational and regulatory environment. His airline experience includes UK and Overseas based organisations on a range of aircraft, including Airbus and Boeing types. While working for the United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority (UK CAA); Captain Miller’s responsibilities have included the safety oversight of large and small air transport organisations as well as a ‘Seconded National Expert’ in the European aviation system. In his current role, Captain Richard Miller’s responsibilities include the provision of a wide range of specialist advice and training in an International operational environment.