An Introduction To Compliance Monitoring (Auditing) – Virtual Training
4-day course | Virtual Training
- Virtual training delivery during COVID-19
- 25% discount applied (normaly £1,290)
- Learn how to obtain evidence of compliance
- Explore basic management systems and audit/compliance monitoring principles
Virtual Training during COVID-19
Given these unprecedented times, we are unable to run our in-person classroom courses. As part of our commitment to supporting your learning and development in a COVID-19 environment, we are pleased to inform you that this course will now be delivered virtually using WebEx video conferencing by Cisco. This means you will still get the same level of expert, award-winning training that you expect from CAAi, but from the safety and convenience of your remote working location.
The course will be streamed live, starting at 09:00 am (UK time). Please see below for other time zones.
- London: 09:00
- Kuwait City: 12:00
- Bangkok: 16:00
- Singapore: 17:00
- Canberra: 19:00
All our virtual training courses have been discounted by 25%.
What is Compliance Monitoring?
Compliance Monitoring is a technique aimed at independent confirmation that a process is being undertaken in accordance with specified requirements and is performing effectively in the provision of required process outputs.
This course is designed to reinforce delegate understanding of skills necessary to manage, plan, conduct and report a wide range of audits in support of regulatory compliance.
This course is designed as an auditor training course for those in the aviation industry whose role involves the management and conduct of auditing / compliance monitoring, or those involved with the conduct of safety regulatory oversight of organisations.
This training course will include the following topics:
- Basic management systems, audit / compliance monitoring principles and relative responsibilities.
- Managing the audit process
- The audit planning process
- Interview and questioning techniques
- Evaluating and reporting of audit findings
- The corrective action and audit close-out process
By the end of this course it is expected that delegates will have an improved awareness and understanding of:
- Basic management systems and auditing / compliance monitoring principles, together with relative responsibilities
- Audit process management in support of regulatory oversight or internal auditing / compliance monitoring
- Planning and conduct of regulatory oversight audits, developing audit checklists and audit planning data for on-site audit activities
- How to obtain evidence of compliance and the establishment of process effectiveness
- Objective reporting of audit findings
- Corrective action, verification and audit close-out processes
Delegates should have existing experience of auditing / compliance monitoring in an aviation environment, and be familiar with the EU Aviation Regulations or their National Aviation regulatory framework.
Review of course
An Introduction To Compliance Monitoring Instructors
Nigel has been designing and presenting Auditor training courses and Root Cause Analysis and problem-solving techniques in the UK and internationally for over 30 years. His extensive experience also includes the International Register of Certificated Auditors Certificated (IRCA) Lead Auditor training courses. Prior to becoming a management systems and training professional, Nigel held senior management positions in Design and Manufacturing Approved organisations, where he developed, managed and implemented internal audit processes in support of regulatory compliance. Following his move into consultancy, he provided direct auditing services to many aviation organisations, including Maintenance organisations, Aerodromes and Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP), together with the provision of practical support to facilitate regulatory compliance. Additionally, he has been involved with EU Support to States leading, supporting and training audit teams involved in formal ANSP Certification activities.