Evidence-Based Training (EBT) for Flight Operations Inspectors
4-day course | Classroom & In-company Delivery
3-day course | Virtual Delivery
- Classroom course in London Gatwick
- Designed and delivered by Senior Flight Operations Inspectors
- Learn to design, develop and implement an EBT programme
- Understand EBT philosophy and the regulatory framework
This course provides delegates from both the regulatory and operational environments with the core knowledge and competencies required to understand the process of compliance with European Community rules in respect Evidence-based Training programmes under Parts FCL, ARO and ORO.
This course has been designed and developed by practicing Senior Flight Operations Inspectors and also contains practical application on the principles and philosophies of Evidence-based Training, in addition to guidance on approval and continuing oversight of EBT programmes.
Delegates on this course will use the latest assessment and grading software during practical exercises on EBT based training scenarios, in addition to exposure on data analysis for EBT programmes.
This course is suitable for inspecting staff within flight operations, both in regulatory and industry positions, training managers and EBT Programme managers.
The course may also be beneficial to AOC Post Holders and Flight Crew training personnel within the aviation regulatory environment.
This training course will include the following topics:
- EBT philosophy
- The regulatory framework
- EBT programme structure
- Competency-based training
- Competency-based assessment and grading
- Developing resilience
- Data-driven training and Training System Performance
- Adult Learning Principles
- Observing behavioural indicators
- Standardising assessments and grading, including root cause analysis
- EBT programme development & design, including mixed implementation
- Implementing EBT and change management
- Flight crew licensing process
- EBT approval process and continuing oversight
Delegates on this course will receive comprehensive theory and practical training in the principles and philosophies of Evidence-based Training, including all aspects of design, delivery, approval and oversight of Evidence-based Training programmes. This course will give delegates an opportunity to apply the knowledge through practical application of assessment criteria and selection of re-training tools. This practical application also serves to standardise instructor assessment.
With the knowledge gained of EBT programme design, approval and oversight, delegates will have acquired the core skill sets required to design, develop, approve and provide on-going oversight to an EBT programme in a Flight Operations Inspecting, or training management role, in the flight crew training regulatory environment (being UK or Internationally based)
Delegates should be familiar with the general structure of EASA regulations including Part ARO, Part OPS, Part FCL and other relevant regulatory documentation prior to the course.
Delegates should ideally be experienced holders of professional pilot licences, Operations personnel currently working in the aviation regulatory environment or Flight AOC Post Holders.
This course can delivered virtually or face-to-face in classroom at our London Gatwick training centre.
Browse the table below to select your preferred date, delivery method and location (classroom only). If you can not find your preferred form of delivery and date, please contact us.
- Web = Virtual online delivery using WebEx video conferencing. We have applied a 5% discount to all our virtual course deliveries. Unless stated otherwise, our virtual courses are streamed live, starting at 09:00 am (UK time).
- Class = A face-to-face classroom course delivered in the location listed in the “venue” column. In light of COVID-19, please check your eligibility and our COVID-19 measures.
What the expert says
Review of course
|Course Type||Course Name||Start Date||End Date||Venue||Cost||Availability||Book|
|Web||Evidence-Based Training (EBT) for Flight Operations Inspectors||15/02/2021||17/02/2021||Online||£1,225.00||Only 4 places remaining||Book|