An Introduction To Compliance Monitoring (Auditing)
3-day course | Virtual, Classroom & In-company
- Classroom course in London Gatwick
- Learn how to obtain evidence of compliance
- Explore basic management systems and audit/compliance monitoring principles
What is Compliance Monitoring?
Compliance Monitoring is a technique aimed at independent confirmation that a process is being undertaken in accordance with specified requirements and is performing effectively in the provision of required process outputs.
This course is designed to reinforce delegate understanding of skills necessary to manage, plan, conduct and report a wide range of audits in support of regulatory compliance.
This course is designed as an auditor training course for those in the aviation industry whose role involves the management and conduct of auditing / compliance monitoring, or those involved with the conduct of safety regulatory oversight of organisations.
This training course will include the following topics:
- Basic management systems, audit / compliance monitoring principles and relative responsibilities.
- Managing the audit process
- The audit planning process
- Interview and questioning techniques
- Evaluating and reporting of audit findings
- The corrective action and audit close-out process
By the end of this course it is expected that delegates will have an improved awareness and understanding of:
- Basic management systems and auditing / compliance monitoring principles, together with relative responsibilities
- Audit process management in support of regulatory oversight or internal auditing / compliance monitoring
- Planning and conduct of regulatory oversight audits, developing audit checklists and audit planning data for on-site audit activities
- How to obtain evidence of compliance and the establishment of process effectiveness
- Objective reporting of audit findings
- Corrective action, verification and audit close-out processes
Delegates should have existing experience of auditing / compliance monitoring in an aviation environment, and be familiar with the EU Aviation Regulations or their National Aviation regulatory framework.
This course can delivered virtually or face-to-face in classroom at our London Gatwick training centre.
Browse the table below to select your preferred date, delivery method and location (classroom only). If you can not find your preferred form of delivery and date, please contact us.
- Web = Virtual online delivery using WebEx video conferencing. We have applied a 5% discount to all our virtual course deliveries. Unless stated otherwise, our virtual courses are streamed live, starting at 09:00 am (UK time).
- Class = A face-to-face classroom course delivered in the location listed in the “venue” column. In light of COVID-19, please check your eligibility and our COVID-19 measures.
Review of course
|Course Type||Course Name||Start Date||End Date||Venue||Cost||Availability||Book|
|Web||An Introduction to Compliance Monitoring (Auditing)||07/06/2021||09/06/2021||Online||£1,225.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|Web||An Introduction to Compliance Monitoring (Auditing)||13/09/2021||15/09/2021||Online||£1,225.00||More than 5 places||Book|
|Class||An Introduction to Compliance Monitoring (Auditing)||15/11/2021||17/11/2021||London Gatwick||£1,290.00||More than 5 places||Book|
An Introduction To Compliance Monitoring Instructors
Nigel has been designing and presenting Auditor training courses and Root Cause Analysis and problem-solving techniques in the UK and internationally for over 30 years. His extensive experience also includes the International Register of Certificated Auditors Certificated (IRCA) Lead Auditor training courses. Prior to becoming a management systems and training professional, Nigel held senior management positions in Design and Manufacturing Approved organisations, where he developed, managed and implemented internal audit processes in support of regulatory compliance. Following his move into consultancy, he provided direct auditing services to many aviation organisations, including Maintenance organisations, Aerodromes and Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP), together with the provision of practical support to facilitate regulatory compliance. Additionally, he has been involved with EU Support to States leading, supporting and training audit teams involved in formal ANSP Certification activities.