Just Culture for Responsible Managers
3 hours e-Learning
- Practical, real-life challenges that managers may face
- Examine how to develop and sustain a Just Culture
What is Just Culture?
Just Culture is a culture in which front line operators or other persons are not punished for actions, omissions, or decisions taken by them, that are commensurate with their experience and training, but in which gross negligence, wilful violations and destructive acts are not tolerated.
Since November 2015, organisations across industry need to show compliance with European Just Culture regulations. Is your organisation ready?
For staff responsible for creating, managing and maintaining a Just Culture:
- Senior Managers
- Safety Managers
- SMS Managers
- Quality Managers
- Heads and Directors of Safety
Have you considered our Just Culture ‘for the team’ e-Learing course – Perfect for front-line staff.
This training course will include the following modules:
- Being responsible
- Creating a Just Culture
- Culpability models
- Sustaining a Just Culture
- Measuring and assessment
- Looking forward
This Just Culture for Responsible Managers course features two e-learning modules. The course consists of two parts:
- In module 1, Just Culture for the Team, you will explore the messages your staff need to know. The course includes practical, real-life reporting challenges that front-line staff might face, using rich media, video, scenarios and animations to bring the content to life.
- In module 2, specifically for managers responsible for implementing a Just Culture, you will learn how to create, implement, sustain, assess and measure your Just Culture. The module guides you through your responsibilities, giving you practical tools and tips.
It is recommended to take the Just Culture for the Team module prior to this course.
The UK CAA is committed to raising aviation standards internationally through capacity building programmes and training courses provided by CAAi.
Our courses are designed to promote best practice in aviation safety in accordance with EASA regulations and ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices. For UK based delegates/organisations, who are regulated by the UK Civil Aviation Authority, the courses may provide useful insights and learning opportunities, however, attendance is not compulsory in order to gain any approvals. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
No reviews yet
Other courses you might be interested in
SMS for Managers – Leading on Aviation Safety
Senior Managers have a vital role to play in safety management. Although Senior Managers may not be directly involved with an organisation’s Safety Management System (SMS), without the full support of senior management filtering down from the top, an organisation may not be able to deliver the value and benefits of an effective SMS.
Safety Management (Advanced) – Evaluating Effectiveness
In our Safety Management Systems (SMS) Principles and Applications course, you will have learnt how to implement and assess a basic SMS. Building on those foundations, in this advanced course, you will develop the skills and knowledge to competently evaluate the effectiveness of an organisation’s SMS.