GAA operates 24 hours on a daily basis and is a 5-minute walk from Bahrain International Airport
(Opposite Bahrain International Airport)
F: +973 17357888
GAA is positioned to become the future of high-quality professional aviation training in Bahrain and the Middle East North Africa (MENA) region. GAA offers a comprehensive range of structured training programmes and courses for all aviation personnel in the industry. GAA provides:
- State of the art modern simulators and training devices for pilots, engineers and cabin crew.
- Experienced instructors across all our training courses.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week flexibility.
- Strong customer focus.
GAA offers a holistic training experience, from scheduling and accommodation to transport and meals, covering the entire process from start to finish.
We offer a wide range of UK CAA courses at GAA, including:
- Advanced Safety Management – Evaluating for Effectiveness
- Aerodrome Operations
- Audit Techniques
- Effective Fatigue Risk Management Systems
- EASA Part M Continuing Airworthiness
- EASA Part SPA
- Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems (EWIS)
- Non-Destructive Testing Audit Oversight
- Risk Monitoring & Safety Performance
The Kingdom of Bahrain is a small friendly island with developed infrastructure and ease of transportation. You will find a mixture of historical and modern sites depending on what you are looking for.
Check out this interactive map to learn your way around the island and have a brief glimpse of what you might want to visit while you are in the country. If you are looking for something a bit different while in Bahrain, please visit http://www.calendar.bh/ for all upcoming events. More details about the Kingdom can be found here.
Directions to GAA
From the airport: A taxi from Bahrain International Airport will take just under 5 minutes. Alternatively, GAA is a 10-minute walk via Road 2404 and Gulf Air Road.
Local bus: You can get to Gulf Aviation Academy (GAA) by Bus. These are the lines and routes that have stops nearby – Bus: Bus – 12, Bus – A1, Bus – A2. The closest stations to Gulf Aviation Academy (GAA) are:
- Bas/Muharraq is 540 meters away, 8 min walk
- Airport Avenue6/Police Station is 708 meters away, 10 min walk
- Dawhat Arad-2 is 721 meters away, 10 min walk
- Airport Avenue-3/Muharraq Park is 834 meters away, 11 min walk
The closest accommodation is the Movenpick Hotel, which is a 10-minute walk from the airport and a 5-minute walk from the academy.
Alternatively, GAA has special rates with many 4-star and 5-star hotels offering certain services specifically to the academy’s trainees. The options can be shared upon registration or inquiry.
Visa and Entry Requirements
To facilitate your entry to Bahrain, please click here to know what options are available for the nationality you hold and type of visa you will need to acquire.