We provide a specialist training consultancy service that offers technical expertise and practical experience to National Aviation Authorities in understanding aviation regulation, oversight and compliance monitoring.
Our experts can offer support to your organisation if you are looking to strengthen your aviation training, learning and development programmes.
Training Needs Analysis
To identify gaps in the technical and non-technical learning and development needs, we use a Training Needs Analysis diagnostic tool.
Our accessibility to UK CAA diagnostic tools allow us to accurately assess a Regulator’s training needs, prioritise and make decisions that shape the design and development of an effective training programme.
Our Training Needs Analysis tools can review:
- Organisational structure
- Technical and non-technical staff (based on ICAO requirements)
- Employee surveys
- Compliance with ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPS)
- Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Succession planning and career development
We can develop tailored training plans designed to fill the gaps identified in the TNA.
Our training plans support Regulator’s investment in people, recognising the need for training in the following areas;
- Personnel skill development
- Knowledge and behaviours to support regulatory compliance
- Strategic objectives
- Organisation objectives
For more information or to discuss your requirements, please contact Clair Borrelli