Flying in Formation - Issue 3, 2018
In this issue, Ben Alcott, International Director at the UK CAA discusses the UK’s preparations for the ICAO Air Navigation Conference, ICAO’s Global Aviation Safety Oversight (GASOS) programme and the UK CAA’s preparations for Brexit.
The newsletter also provides updates on our State Safety Partnership project with The Gambia and our latest, fully funded training initiative that took place in Bangkok, in cooperation with ICAO. We also explore the importance of Security Management Systems in aviation.
Other news includes:
- Arup and CAAi sign global AvSec partnership agreement
- CAAi achieves ISO 9001:2015 certification
- CAAi discuss diversity and inclusion in Cape Town
- CAAi nominated for Social Enterprise Awards
- CAA and GACA sign technical cooperation MoU
- CAAi delivers first EASA Part-FCL exams in Turkey
- CAA Thailand appoint CAAi to implement new aviation regulations
- DCA Cyprus extend CAAi technical support programme
To read more, please download the newsletter.
You can subscribe to receive our email newsletters, delivered directly to your inbox.
Fill out the form to download the newsletter.