Flying in Formation - Issue 4, 2019
In this issue, Ben Alcott, International Director at the UK CAA discusses the development of the ICAO’s Global Aviation Safety Oversight (GASOS) programme.
We introduce our latest regulatory oversight projects in Ukraine and Sierra Leone. We also provide outcomes from the first UK CAA International Lithium Battery Workshop.
Other news includes:
- Gulf Aviation Academy partners with CAAi to become an authorised training centre in Bahrain
- CAAi helps to open new exam centre in Malaysia
- CAAi sponsors Sussex Army Cadet Force KitKar display team
- CAAi delivers Advanced SMS training for Aeronautica Civil Colombia
- CAAi helps Seychelles CAA qualify Ramp Inspectors
- Cyprus DCA extends CAAi technical assistance programme
- New training courses
To read more, please download the newsletter.
You can subscribe to receive our email newsletters, delivered directly to your inbox.
Fill out the form to download the newsletter.