Our experts have unique knowledge of traffic and freight statistics as well as passenger travel habits and preferences. With over 40 years experience managing national passenger surveys throughout the UK, and more recently international experience auditing the ACI ASQ survey, we are best placed to support airlines, airports and other business partners when they customise their service offerings.
Our methodologies can be applied to NAAs and airports worldwide and our services range from an initial research consultation to the complex design and set-up of a national airport study.
Our key data and assessment services include
- Passenger traffic and freight statistics (from UK airlines) and a wealth of information from departing air passengers
- Passenger surveys and market assessments – we conduct airport surveys with annual sample sizes in excess of 100,000 interviews and conduct accurate market assessments including surface catchment analysis, network planning route assessments, behavioural, commercial and other demographic profiling studies
- Theoretical and practical survey design, implementation and audit
- Support in airport studies worldwide
- Customised survey software tools including data capture suite, statistical route level weighting and end user data reporting
Examples of our work
- ACI Airport Service Quality Survey audits (since 2013 and ongoing)
- Annual and bespoke ASQ Surveys at UK airports (40 years’ experience and ongoing)
- Flying on Business – a Study of the UK Business Air Travel Market (Nov 2011)
For more information or to discuss your requirements, please contact Jolanta Rekiel-Taylor