Advisory Services > Economic Regulation & Consumers > Service Quality & Consumer Protection
With the use of our bespoke surveys, our experts can analyse the service quality and customers’ satisfaction with airports, airlines and holiday providers, as well as provide advice on the enhanced provision of services, consumer law and enforcement of consumer legislation.
Examples of recent work include:
- CAA passenger research: satisfaction with the airport experience: Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted (end May 2013)
- Evaluation of Airport Security Service Quality Measurement and rebate scheme
- Guidance on the requirements of consumer law applicable to the sale and advertising of flights and holidays (end Mar 2013)
We can offer guidance on how States can ensure the rights of their air travellers and help protect consumer’s interests.
Our support includes regulating the finances and fitness of travel organisers selling flights and package holidays, licensing Airlines and enforcing European Council requirements in relation to their finances, nationality and liability of passengers for death or injury and insurance, as well as enforcing certain other legal requirements and codes of practice for protection of Airline customers.
As an ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS corporate member, we provide extensive training for aviation professionals across the globe, covering all aspects of regulatory performance and compliance.
Based on UK, EASA, and ICAO international standards, our courses are quality assured by practising UK CAA Regulators – delivering training and professional development in a class of its own.
Our course specialisations include:
- Safety and Risk Management
- Design, Production and Maintenance
- Regulation, Compliance and Monitoring
- Airports, Air Traffic and Airspace
- Aviation Security
- Learning & Development
In addition to our open access course programme, we also deliver in-company and tailored training packages to suit an NAA’s exact requirements. Our training programmes focus on practical knowledge transfer using presentations, discussions, group exercises and practical application of theory to develop effective competencies, delivering results to individuals and organisations.
Get in touch
Speak to Jolanta about this service