We work closely with Government bodies and National Aviation Authorities (NAAs) around the world, providing expert guidance, advice and recommendations on aviation safety regulatory frameworks, which meet the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) requirements and recommended practices.
Our participation on ICAO panels, together with our experience as a Regulator, places us in an unparalleled position to support your organisation.
Leveraging UK CAA expertise across the entire spectrum of aviation safety regulation, we can support States in the following areas:
- Review of institutional regulatory frameworks in accordance with ICAO’s Critical Elements
- Assess existing laws, rules and aviation regulations
- Advise amendment or recommendations to modernise existing legislation, harmonised with international ICAO and EASA standards
- Assist in the drafting of new civil aviation legislation and regulations
- Legal advice to support the establishment of new Civil Aviation Authorities
- Support the establishment of independent Air Accident Investigation Units and the development of relevant safety regulations
- Establishment of processes to maintain current and relevant SARP
For more information or to discuss your requirements, please contact Jolanta.Rekiel-Taylor@caa.co.uk