- The site has been designed with an easy-to-see web colour scheme and a clear font type, size and colour.
- Wherever possible, we use text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and to enhance usability.
- No information is conveyed exclusively using colour.
- Our website has been tested using the following browsers to ensure cross-browser compatibility: Internet Explorer, Firefox/Mozilla, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari.
- The style of navigation (e.g. top menu) remains consistent throughout the website, with extra navigational aids added where required (e.g. right hand sub-menus, quick links, etc.).
- Throughout our website we have attempted to comply with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- We are committed to ongoing improvement and are working to ensure that all content and future development is completed under the appropriate guidelines.
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding our website please contact email@example.com