With the UK CAA responsible for regulating aviation security in the UK, we can provide expert guidance to National Aviation Authorities (NAAs) on aviation security oversight.
We can review existing security plans against ICAO’s critical elements and work collaboratively to develop new security programmes tailored to particular requirements. Our solutions help States implement an effective aviation security oversight system that meets the regulatory requirements of ICAO.
We can support in the following areas:
- Implementing comprehensive aviation security legislation
- Advice and support on ICAO Universal Security Audit Programme (USAP)
- Organisation restructuring to improve security oversight
- Guidance on technical procedure in all areas of aviation security
- Provision of Training Needs Analysis (TNA) to enhance competencies