Our Assistance – Economic Policy & Strategy
Our specialist areas include:
- Economic and statistical analysis and advice on airports, airlines and air traffic services to develop and support policies, including aviation liberalisation, slot allocation, price control, etc.
- Evaluation of the economic consequences of policy options.
- Calculation of the noise exposure contours, forecasting the noise impact of new airports or existing airport developments, forecasting the impact of changes to Air Traffic Operations.
- Promotion of sustainability, i.e. vast experience in advisory on the EU Emissions Trading System (EU ETS).
Examples of our work
- Economic regulation of airports: Statement of policy on penalties (2014)
- Development of the noise modelling standards adopted by the EU and ICAO, see ECAC doc 29 and ICAO doc 9911 and development of the Civil Aircraft Noise Contour Model (ANCON)
As an ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS corporate member, we provide extensive training for aviation professionals across the globe, covering all aspects of regulatory performance and compliance.
Based on UK, EASA, and ICAO international standards, our courses are quality assured by practising UK CAA Regulators – delivering training and professional development in a class of its own.
Our course specialisations include:
- Safety and Risk Management
- Design, Production and Maintenance
- Regulation, Compliance and Monitoring
- Airports, Air Traffic and Airspace
- Aviation Security
- Learning & Development
In addition to our open access course programme, we also deliver in-company and tailored training packages to suit an NAA’s exact requirements. Our training programmes focus on practical knowledge transfer using presentations, discussions, group exercises and practical application of theory to develop effective competencies, delivering results to individuals and organisations.
Get in touch
Speak to Jolanta about this service