Advisory Services > Economic Regulation & Consumers > Data & Intelligence
Our Assistance – Aviation Data & Intelligence
Our unique methodologies can be applied to National Aviation Authorities and airports worldwide. Our services range from an initial research consultation to the complex design and set-up of a national airport study.
Our data and assessment services include:
- Passenger traffic and freight statistics (from UK airlines) and a wealth of information from departing air passengers
- Passenger surveys and market assessments – we conduct airport surveys with annual sample sizes in excess of 100,000 interviews and conduct accurate market assessments including surface catchment analysis, network planning route assessments, behavioural, commercial and other demographic profiling studies
- Theoretical and practical survey design, implementation and audit
- Support in airport studies worldwide
- Customised survey software tools including data capture suite, statistical route level weighting and end user data reporting
Examples of our work
- ACI Airport Service Quality Survey audits (since 2013 and ongoing)
- Annual and bespoke ASQ Surveys at UK airports (40 years’ experience and ongoing)
- Flying on Business – a Study of the UK Business Air Travel Market (Nov 2011)
As an ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS corporate member, we provide extensive training for aviation professionals across the globe, covering all aspects of regulatory performance and compliance.
Based on UK, EASA, and ICAO international standards, our courses are quality assured by practising UK CAA Regulators – delivering training and professional development in a class of its own.
Our course specialisations include:
- Safety and Risk Management
- Design, Production and Maintenance
- Regulation, Compliance and Monitoring
- Airports, Air Traffic and Airspace
- Aviation Security
- Learning & Development
In addition to our open access course programme, we also deliver in-company and tailored training packages to suit an NAA’s exact requirements. Our training programmes focus on practical knowledge transfer using presentations, discussions, group exercises and practical application of theory to develop effective competencies, delivering results to individuals and organisations.
Get in touch
Speak to Jolanta about this service