What is EASA Part 21 Subpart G?
EASA Part 21 Subpart G is the European requirement for the approval of organisations registered in and outside the EU member states, to allow the release of aircraft or aircraft components, that are regulated by EASA. POA (Part 21G) production organisation approval holders are legally responsible for all components and processes used in manufacturing being in conformance with the approved design data.
In this course, you will learn what Part 21 Subpart G requirements are, and how to review contracts and purchase orders within these essential aviation requirements.
This training course will include the following topics:
- Aviation regulations
- Overview of applicable EASA Part 21 Regulation
- Supplier control to meet Part 21G requirements
- POA Organisation responsibilities
- Practical examples of Contract & Purchasing issues and how to avoid potential problems
How to apply?
You can view, book and pay for our open access courses via our online booking system.
Alternatively, please contact our Training Team for more information.
T. +44 (0)330 0224401
- Duration: 1-day course
- Locations: London Gatwick
- Price: £480.00 (VAT exclusive price)
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for you if you work for an:
- Organisation operating as supplier or subcontractor to Part 21 Subpart G (POA) organisations
- Organisation seeking to enter the aviation supply market
- Approved POA organisation and you are tasked with procurement, contract negotiation and contract review within the supply chain.
People also viewed
Airworthiness Accountable Manager
Provide delegates with an overview of the responsibilities of the Accountable Manager within an Approved Organisation.
EASA Part 21 G Production Organisation Approval
Production organisations need to be able to demonstrate and maintain compliance with European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Part 21 Subpart G. In this course, you will find out how to do that.