You're in safe hands with CAAi. Our team of professional Training Coordinators are friendly, approachable and have a wealth of experience and knowledge about aviation training. They each specialise in specific areas of our training portfolio and are on-hand to assist you with your training requirements.
Silke has more than 23 years of experience working in a broad spectrum of roles within the aviation industry, including flying, training and management posts. Silke is our Senior Manager of Training Operations and her primary responsibility is managing the delivery of all CAA International training courses.
T: +44 (0) 1293 573368
Claire is a Senior International Project Coordinator with over two years experience in providing course management support. Claire is responsible for our aviation design, production and maintenance training portfolio.
- Airworthiness Accountable Manager
- EASA Part M Continuing Airworthiness
- EASA Part 145 Maintenance Organisation Approval
- Electrical Wiring Interconnection System
- Flight Simulator Training Devices
- Non Destructive Testing Audit Oversight
- Training and Instructional Techniques
T: +44 (0) 1293 573372
Lindsay has over six years experience in the aviation industry including licensing, project coordination and training. She is a Senior International Project Coordinator, responsible for Safety Management and Audit Techniques courses.
- Advanced Safety Management – Evaluating for Effectiveness
- Air Traffic Services Regulation
- Audit Techniques
- Flight Operations Inspector Theory
- Leading on Safety
- Safety Management Systems – Principles and Applications
- Root Cause Analysis
T: +44 (0) 1293 573471
Sandra joined UK CAA in 2004 and is now part of the CAA International training team, working as a Senior International Project Coordinator. Sandra specialises in our military and EASA regulatory training portfolio and has been working with our clients for more than 10 years.
- Aerodrome Operations
- Aerodrome Accountable Manager
- EASA Part 21 G Production Organisation Approval
- EASA Part 21 J Design Organisation Approval
- EASA Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation Approval and EASA Part 66 Certifying Staff
- Understanding and Preparing for DAOS Surveillance
T: +44 (0) 1293 573471
Yolande is a Senior International Project Coordinator and she has been working in the UK CAA over seven years. Yolande is responsible for our Safety and Risk Management, Aviation Security and International Air Law.
- AOC Accountable Manager
- Cabin Safety Inspector Theory
- Risk Monitoring and Safety Performance
- Just Culture in Aviation Safety
- Just Culture for the Team
- Just Culture for Responsible Managers
- Human Factors in Aviation Maintenance
- Introduction to International Air Law
- Risk-Based Oversight
- Security Management Systems
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems
T: +44 (0) 1293 573768
Jill has been working in the aviation sector for over eleven years in various ground roles and she joined CAA International in 2014. Jill is a Senior International Project Coordinator, providing course management support for EASA and bespoke training projects.
T: +44 (0) 1293 573412