CAAi provides consultancy support to airline and Business Jet Operators, both new market entrants and existing, in the development and production of Flight Operations Manuals. Accessibility to subject matter experts with extensive regulatory experience ensures CAAi is well placed to offer this service to both fixed wing and rotary operators.
Our client instructions are diverse although include:
- Supporting new market entrants in the development of their initial Flight Operations Manual.
- Supporting existing operators in embedding operational changes in Flight Operations Manuals.
- Ensuring existing operators are compliant with changes in International and European Regulations, e.g. European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Part-OPS due December 2012.
CAAi’s general approach is as follows:
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the client’s operation through onsite and office based activity.
- Interaction with key personnel within the client’s operation.
- Review of International/European legislation and Regulations.
- Development, review and submission of operations manual through client engagement for Regulatory Approval.
- Change management and support for Flight Operations Manual.
- Regulatory Compliant Flight Operations Manuals.
- Secure Internet-Based Platform for Flight Operations Manual.