The planned opening of a new airport required changes to the design of Airspace in the host country. A National ANSPs required the services of CAAi to validate the design of the airspace changes prior to Regulatory approval to support the phased opening of the new airport.
The project remit was to undertake Quality and Completeness Checks on each of the deliverables provided by the National ANSP.
Undertake Quality and Completeness Checks on the following:
- Air Traffic Control Unit Transition Plan.
- Air Navigation Service Contingency Plan.
- Air Traffic Services Safety Plan.
- Air Traffic Services Procedures Specification.
- Flight Information Region and Upper Information Region Implementation Plan.
- Training Plan.
- Instrument Flight Procedures.
- Air Traffic Services Procedures.
- Operational Manuals.
- Safety Cases.
- Terminal Maneuvering Area Structure and Organisation.
- Terminal Maneuvering Area Airspace and Air Traffic Services Procedures.
Quality and Completeness Checks against compliance with National and International Standards. Assurance to National Air Traffic Service Providers.