Our specialist areas include
- Economic and statistical analysis and advice on airports, airlines and air traffic services to develop and support policies, including aviation liberalisation, slot allocation, price control, etc.
- Evaluation of the economic consequences of policy options.
- Calculation of the noise exposure contours, forecasting the noise impact of new airports or existing airport developments, forecasting the impact of changes to Air Traffic Operations.
- Promotion of sustainability, i.e. vast experience in advisory on the EU Emissions Trading System (EU ETS).
Examples of our work
- Economic regulation of airports: Statement of policy on penalties (2014)
- Development of the noise modelling standards adopted by the EU and ICAO, see ECAC doc 29 and ICAO doc 9911 and development of the Civil Aircraft Noise Contour Model (ANCON)
For more information or to discuss your requirements, please contact Jolanta Rekiel-Taylor