Through our partnership with ASPEQ Ltd, we can provide National Aviation Authorities (NAAs) with complete electronic examination, licensing and other online regulatory systems.
Our Electronic Exam Systems
We deliver a bespoke electronic examination service for NAAs needing to issue their own professional licences and ratings, but perhaps lack the resources or expertise to develop their own exam questions and testing systems.
Benefits to Regulators and Aviation Authorities
- EASA approved electronic exams – Part-FCL (Flight Crew Licence) and Part-66 AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) electronic examination services
- Improved licensing standards by modernising existing paper-based examination models in line with testing industry best practice
- More flexible service through the appropriate use of technology
- Enhanced examination security, ensure consistency in delivery, and ensure the risk of examination question security or exposure are mitigated
- Improved stakeholder service and user benefits, enhancing the client’s NAA reputation to promote National pilot and aircraft maintenance licensing standards
- Enhanced oversight control of examinations, especially through a high qualitymanagement reporting function
- Examination question bank development for National or Regional examination and licensing requirements (e.g. Air Law or Operational Procedure subjects)
- Performance monitoring of examination candidates and training providers to identify areas of weakness, and deficits in training and safety
- Develops the capacity to accommodate new examination titles and Licences, Accreditations and Authorisations
- Provides a high quality, cost effective, sustainable – and affordable – solution.
For more information or to discuss your requirements, please contact Diane Dutton.